|June 29, 2024||Location: TBD|
Parents: Do you crave a closer relationship with your tweens/teens? Do you struggle to connect? As a certified life coach & mom, I know the challenges faced with understanding and handling the changes our children experience during their tween and teen years. My interactive workshop is an effective, FUN bonding opportunity designed to provide you and your children with the tools to open the lines of communication and develop actionable ways to overcome relationship struggles and build happier, healthier, lasting bonds. Everyone will receive a parent-child journal that will be used to help you reach positive changes in your relationship. During the workshop, you and your tweens/teens will enjoy relationship-building activities, lunch fellowship, swag bag giveaways, and more!
- Assess your parenting style and identify opportunities for improvements
- Identify cycles and behaviors that may be negatively impacting your relationship
- Show your tweens/teens you are empathetic and understand them
- Learn the power of effectively communicating
- Bring awareness to the importance of leading by example and being accountable.
Enrollment info Comming Soon!
Check out this video for a sneak peek into the workshop: